Thursday, June 23, 2011

HIDUPMU adalah SEJARAH terbaikmu !

There are some people who say that the
story
might be just a
memory
, but for me it's a false statement because your life story is a
wonderful story
of a lifetime.
write a life story may be very not important for some people but be aware of your writing that someday you will surely laugh when you're sad, you definitely will be sad when you're happy. yaa ... that's the memories always gave the color in life and a moment that your story could be a great inspiration not only for you but also for others, great is not it?
and this is the story of my career ...

My career began in elementary school where I was always chosen in the lead, I was given the job of teachers to lead the gymnastic routine performed every Friday, shame .. but this is the beginning of my career that makes me till now always be someone who has always felt close to the lead.

Moved.. junior high school I was elected student council president, proud? of course .. certainly did not expect because I was female and this is the first time a woman becomes student council president at my school. in junior high I also participated in various organizations such as scouts as vice chairman, member Paskibra who always participated in the race until the race took part in the ceremony as the flag bearer? proud dong .. :) Otherwise I'm also active in PMR is actually not so active, I'm including children who are good at it because it was awarded 10 children with the highest score in my school and attended the Olympic level biology area and managed as a champion of the 2nd.

At the high school I joined the organization interactive computer club where taught about the big 0 in sum, hahaha I did not understand at the time of IT-related, other than that I followed the famous English club with a myriad of accomplishments in my school who delivered my second in the race won language drama english. since junior high I was interested in the English language as evidenced by my record won the story telling, great is not it? hahaha .. Who first?


And now I'm a college student ..
I followed the scientific research unit as chair of scientific research division which was the forerunner I dwell in the paper, I deliver a myriad of accomplishments achieved in the event of a national writing competition, high reward for me;). other than that I got a chance in the most prestigious event in the national scientific writing competition that will be faced with university students in Indonesia .. crazy? should not be proud! This PIMNAS an event that is getting top notch in terms of scientific reasoning. other than that I have successfully followed the Olympics as a representative of the university's biology, succeeded in the race debate english 2 years in a row and get a champion. no words other than thank God that comes to this ....
I will actively as a lab assistant in the field of microbiology, super busy indeed .. but this is fun from here I have many educated as an adult and have a more mature attitude ...
yaaa .... This is partly the story of my career that one day this will be a wonderful inspiration ...

remember! your life is the history of your beautiful life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment