Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Dream and Hard Effort

This year is the year that makes me more and engage in meditation and be grateful for the greatness of Allah always hears the prayers of his servant, and keep the heart remains istiqomah pursue ideals. This year there are some major prayer was granted:

"Join in Biology Olympic" as representating from UNSOED in Central Java

This is a great tribute to me during my college because there is no intention at all to join in the Olympic arena, a big achievement in my life because it had never occurred at all, although the results can not continue to the next level was limited to central java.

"Participants debate inter faculty championship and won as quarterfinal"

and this is the second award after previously only as Octo final achievement was arguably a step further than before, through inter-school debate competition, I felt proud and a lot of benefits that can be taken apart only to the extent the award alone, thanks to my friends one team who have worked hard to get an award like this.

"Participants in the writing competition at national scientific PIMNAS as a race that will support is implemented in the upcoming July"

This is the highest award a student because it can join in as Indonesia's most prestigious event, here will be held scientific writing competition in which each delegation of every university in Indonesia will be presenting scientific papers. and I hope later in the month of July I can give the best results for my university.


Alhamdulillah…Alhamdulillah…Alhamdulillah… apalagi yang bisa disebutkan?

No comments:

Post a Comment